Sunday, May 15, 2011

random rambling

Okay I hope to go back to atleast a post a day now that blogger got over what ever issues it had...

Jody is doing good, his first semester is over I need to look up his grades for him, but he got a 92 and 96 on the two finals he had. I"m very proud of what he is doing with himself, I'm not proud at all for the fact he is in prison. But he is doing so much to better himself.

There never seems to be enough energy or hours in the day to get all I need done done. Now since I'm trying to move up a tad bit at work, lol I've got homework there :P...nothing major I should know how to train people I've been there long enough. This month makes my 3 year mark at mcd's...sigh, honestly this is the longest I"ve stayed at one job....That place though one day I'm going to write a book about all the drama and change the names lol it would be entertaining to say the least.

No comments: