Sunday, May 8, 2011

Random Ramblings

So today is mothers day...Happy mothers day to all you moms out there :).
We had a visit yesterday and lily. The prison has finally got a few games to keep her attention. Not ideal, but better than a year ago when all they had out was connect 4 and scrabble. It was his 31st birthday and he was kinda down about having to celebrate there, but he'll be 35 when he comes home, so its only 4 more years well technically a little over  4 1/2. I think they are getting ready to change the way they do visit. I have been going there for alittle more than a year and they have never searched my car. Yesterday they searched the car and brought the dogs out, the one that sniffed us was a huge choco lab...Lily was thrilled to see puppies lol.
No pics again this time :( maybe next time.

Today was a good day my dad cooked steak out and had a wonderful church service. I hadn't been going to church for a while, but I think I'm going to start back on the weekends I'm not up seeing Jody or working, well that only leaves one sunday a month, but Lily and Eden do enjoy it. And I left feeling really positive today.


Heres the mothers day card Jody sent me. He drew it himself.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Visiting from Nicole's random blog hop. I am glad you got such a nice, homemade mother's day card and were able to spend time with your dad. Dad's are the best.