Saturday, July 23, 2011

Happy Anniversary to us

4 years ago today actually about 20 minutes ago, we were getting married. It wasn't big or fancy. It was just a very simple courthouse wedding. Just me and him. I wore a silver and white short evening dress and actually put on some make up ;). The guy that did our ceremony let us do it outside, even let us play a song (Jody was embarrassed that I asked but I had warned him its my wedding I'm allowed to be a bit goofy). We played You're still the one :). He took pictures of us while we read our vows.

I'm working today to try to keep myself busy b/c we've never been able to celebrate and anniversary together and I don't want to sit around all day having a pity party. Oh well only 4 more years then we'll be celebrating together...

No comments: