Saturday, November 19, 2011

the more things change the more they remain the same

My oldest had a sleepover for her birthday, yes 13th birthday last night. We had it at my mom, b/c of my anal down stairs neighbors plus there is a ton more room there. She had fun, and listening to the little girls talk and play and laugh, it doesn't seem that so long ago, me and my friends were doing the same thing...the biggest change is the technology lol for the cake and silly pics all the girls were like let me get my phone, and damn these kids have some nice phones...lol for me and my friends we were excited to have the disposable cameras.

Eden had a good birthday though, she got a digital camcorder, some clothes, the break dawn sound track, and Jody sent her 10$, so she was exicted about having some money...of course she already has to spend it. lol


No comments: