Sunday, January 22, 2012

Check out this amazing mommy site :)

I wanted to let you all know that I"m now an admin on a mommysite  It is an amazing group of ladies, and a few men (that are having to play both mommy and daddy). The best part is the fans and other admins range from older moms to teen moms, single or married, married to prisoners, married to military, gay to straights, mom with newborns, toddlers, twins, angels, teens, preteens and as wide as our fan base is thats as wide as the topics we cover.
We have a unique question and answer were you are able to ask questions on anything and get answers from the admins as well as the fans.

So please if you are on facebook, come by and show mommylove some love :)

And heres a hop I'm doing on monday

The Things We Find Inside>

1 comment:

Audry Cece said...

This is an awesome, honest site that I think could help a lot of women in the same situation! Thanks for sharing and linking up. I'm your newest follower!