Monday, January 7, 2013

Household Organzational Journal.

I'm a dork, no lie I love binders, note pads all that...So a few years ago I tried the whole binder coupon thing, for me that didn't work(how I store my coupons will be another post all together), so I refurbished it, complete with leftover plastic sleeves and dividers my daughter didn't need for school and turned it into my household journal..It saves me from having 3 or 4 different notebooks everywhere around the house .Everything I need or anyone needs to know about my house is in here..This thing even comes with me on vacation lol. Its very simple to put together, make a list of the information you need. For us I have a tab, for school, Jody, vacation planning, meal planning, holiday, workouts/diets, addresses, budget, pets, cleaning routines, and inventory (I stockpile so this is how I keep it from being a hoard), then one tab for other stuff. 
In the folder part of my binder I keep copies of all the important id information for the entire family, pay stubs, things like that. Everything I need is now in one binder right at the tips of my fingers. Yes I'm old fashioned and most people do this on their phones, but it works for me.




No comments: