Monday, February 18, 2013

Mini-Tablet (JP4 player) available in LA and VA Prisons

http://blog.jpay.com/mini-tablet-for-prisons-now-available-in-louisiana-and-virginia/comment-page-1/#comment-2667

I know several people will have smart comments about prisoners receiving something like this..But let me reassure you..No your tax dollars aren't paying for it. The inmate or their family have to purchase it for them, as well as credits to use these.

But for those with loved ones, family and friends in these states, and hopefully others soon to come. This is a good thing.

Yes I did order one for my husband, for his birthday/Christmas gift this year, I only do something really big once a year. And since we have had such crappy luck recently, and he is locked down for the better part of his day, this will help alleviate some of the boredom for him.

Now if VA will just the emailing up and running like they mentioned way back in October, we'd be in there..Oh and home video visit too would be awesome..But right now I"ll take what I can get.

Check out the above link for more info about this.

No comments: