Tuesday, June 18, 2013

25 y/o male looking for someone to write to

Danny Camacho AB5972
WSP H-3 125up
PO BOX 9900
Wasco, CA 93280-9900
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN let me take this time to introduce myself! My name is Danny, I'm 25 years old, a Libra born October 20th, and I was born and raised in Orange County California. I'm 5'9" 180lbs. black hair and brown eyes. I love to work out and be in shape, I'm also very open-minded. I'm not currently in a relationship; I enjoy restoring old cars, fishing, camping, swimming, sports, and cooking. I like country, jazz, rock and rap music. I like the following sport teams: Dallas Cowboy's, Anaheim Angels, and the Los Angeles Lakers and I love to read poetry, yes poetry! I'm looking for someone who likes what they are reading and would like to get to know me more. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

No comments: