Monday, June 17, 2013

Want a penpal from Kansas?

Hello, my name is Paul Stotts.

I'm looking to meet cool new people to break up some of this boring down time and loneliness.
I love getting mail. (Who doesn't, right?)
I love staying in touch and meeting new people.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I'm 24 from Kansas. I'm a KU fan.( Sorry sis! She went to K _State ) I love music and car audio... if it's not loud. I'm not proud! I like staying in shape and eating healthy. I try to hit the track a few times each week. I also have an interest in Psychology and the way the mind works. I've been taking college classes and got a certificate in Human Services from several psychology classes I took.
Family, friends and fun are the three F words I like the most .

If your looking for a cool, down to earth pen pal I've got plenty of time on my hands to write and I'd love to get to know you.
 LCF                                                                                                                                            Paul Stotts 93319
P.O. Box 2
Lansing, Kansas 66043

No comments: