Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bads news and Good News...

I'll start with the bad, my husband appeal got turned down so he will remain a level 4. Which means he probably won't be moved for a while. And well I"m still nervous about him being in that high of a seruity level. But I have to have faith and am praying he gets in the one that is and hour and half away.

The good news is, the warden did approve us for a special visit, it would have to be on a friday adn I woudl have to be there by 8:30 am and the visit starts at 9 and would only last an hour. But it would be a contact visit and it will be the first time since november that I've gotten to see him. So I"m trying to rearrange my calendar for next month and get finances in order. I'm only about 2 hours away but I suck at directions and will be driving with a two year old, so I"m thinking of going up on a thursyda and staying in a motel so I know I won't miss the visit or get turned away b/c I'm late.

Second piece of good news. I'm on his approved phone list, yeah exciting but that means that he can call me now when ever he gets phone privillages. I do have to call GTL to set up an account, but I was going to see if I can get a few calls through first. I'll let you know how that process goes.

So all an all its been a pretty decent day.