Monday, February 8, 2010

How are inmates in VA classified?

As hard as I lloked I couldn't find this information anywhere, when we were waiting for his security level. So here is my husbands classification sheet, that he sent to me. I did mark off his name and all but other than that, it is the "pink" slip as is when used for classifying and choosing the inamtes security levels. I don't know why VA wants to keep this info quite. And once a again alittle note from Jody he sent with the sheet.

The 15 points for crime committed is for malicous wounding, robbery with a weapon, murder, rape and arson of an occupied dwelling. And to get credit for having a  GED you have to know where, even the centers name and when you received it. I couldn't remember this so I didn't get a negative point for that, but I can re-receive my GED and next year get  a point off for that. If you have any questions post them here and I will try to answer them.


I have no idea why that one page is upside down. But I'm hoping you all can get the general idea. And find this helpful. If you have any questions please let us know. I send Jody monthly print outs of the journal along with all comments.

No comments: