Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lily's birthday came and went

Our youngest turned two on firday sometimes it is so hard to wrap my head around how much he is acutally missing. 5 more birthdays to go till he can celebrate with his baby girl. But he was there in spirt, Food City scanned the picture he drew for me and put it on the cake.

I also want to take a second to thank the lady who made the lovely quilt for Lily, through Margret's Hope Chest. They are a wonderful group that design and handmake quilts for childrens whose parents are incaracted. This quilt is beutiful. I'm sure in the pic you can't see the detailed stiching, but there are flowers, presents, hearts, sown into the stitch. I wish i had the patience to do this.
Lily had a very good day though, and luckily she is still young enough to not miss him. 5 years 7 months 2 weeks and 2 days till he comes home and can celebrate all the birthdays and holidays again.

No comments: