Friday, March 25, 2011

A new hobby

One of the best things to do if you are waiting on your family member to come home. Is to stay busy, but how do you stay busy..My kids and face-book addiction aside...Hobbies...now I'm not crafty and I'm trying to diet so I don't want to bake lol...I have started couponing...I will say straight up I'm not one of those crazy ones on tv, I don't have the space or want for  a million boxes of total...though the toilet paper stash would be nice lol...but I do have a binder, which at Edens request I don't take out with me. I have saved over 200 since the begining of the  year with this new hobby...well I say saved, but really cut it off my bill b/c I end up spending it on other things. I will post some pics of my binder and the one I made my mom for her birthday sometime.

I do have to start saving though, Jody will be home in under 5 years and I have to make sure we have a place to live, b/c I will lose my housing.

Jody is doing good, he is really liking his classes, still working out. He got moved into a cell with Chris, and since they have known each other since they were kids, it helps, he can let his guard down a bit.

Well enough rambling I should get the little one up and get ready for work.


No comments: