Sunday, June 24, 2012

Short update

Things have been crazy here, we both just passed another birthday and are approaching our wedding anniversary, 5 years next months, it doesn't feel like we have been married that long. I"m going to have to get on him to do another blog post, its been a while since he has done one, but he was super busy with school, work and electric classes...He was doing great however the VA DOC in all their wisdom decided to move him to the other side of Richmond where he is now on a waiting list for work, doesn't know if he'll be able to continue his college classes (since we are down to under 3 1/2 years). And this prison doesn't offer electric classes and their is a huge waiting list for the other trade classes...But we are at the mercy of the state, the only good thing about this move is for whatever reason calls are 4.30 instead of 6.99 for 20 minutes so yeah I'd rather him only be 1 1/2 hours from home instead of 5 though :(. Well such is life with the system I suppose. Hopefully he can move again in december, that is the best we are looking at, at worst it will be 1 1/2 years till he goes into re-entry and will be moved closer...Gotta roll with the punches. The person it is hardest on is Lily though she is a daddy's girl through and through and doesn't understand why we can't go see her daddy.

2 comments:

Sara-Lynn said...

Hello! I'm so glad that I found this blog. I'm hoping that I can speak to you via email privately. Please let me know if your interested.
Thank you,
SL

Sara-Lynn said...

I would like to talk to you privately about your topic. BF is in jail and I'm needing some MAJOR help with issues. Hoping you can help.