Thursday, May 24, 2012

I suck

Many many many apologies for the long time in between post...I keep meaning to update and do all the things I promised at the beginning of the year..but I only have so many hours in the day. Things with me and Jody are still great, he is my true soul mate, we still all the time, Lily is still wild on visits, but I"m hoping for my birthday next month to get one alone. Just to have I'd love to say alone time but as alone as you can get with 50+ plus in the same room. We are at the 3 1/2 year mark and I get excited just thinking about it and thinking about how far we have come.

I'm trying, yes again to lose weight, doing a 90 day challenge with my PWGP girls :). 14 pounds in 30 days, still have a way to go but I"m getting there. Just exercising and cutting back on junk food and drinking water lots of water.

Found a couple more sites online that I can make money and gift cards (some even gas cards) from so I"ll be posting those later.

Jody finished up another semester of college, with all A's again and is still working in the kitchen. So things for him are going as well as can be.

School is almost out for the summer and hopefully I can get a few minutes freed up to update more often.

No comments: