Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sometimes I think VA DOC just sits around and thinks

How can we make it harder on the families? Let see we move them as far away from any support they have. Make sure they can't continue their classes or trade school ...Oh oops lets see they are getting calls on a regular schedule....so lets change the phone systems up...Yep, got a letter from GTL, they are moving all accounts to the advance pay system...even the pre paid account...So why am I bitching, well they only 25 or 50 dollar payments, not he 7-9 dollars a week that I can budget into my budget and afford...so here we go changing things up again...Stupid fucking system... I can't wait till this is over and we still have 3 years and 4 months...I love him more than anything but this is stupid.

No comments: