Monday, January 28, 2013

Looking for a mommy group?

If anyone out there is looking for a great mommy group on Facebook. I admin for Mommylove , this page has everything Q&A from fans all around the world, admins from all around the world so there is hardly any down time. Fitness tips, coupon tips, relationship tips, sex tips, games, and tons of pics. So yes this is a shameless plug post, but oh well, I'm trying to blog more often and figured we could use some new blood in the group :).

We try to keep the bashing down, but you have to know how it is when you get a bunch of hormonal women together, its impossible to patrol everyone and we do still have free speech in America (at least for now).

On a side note: I really miss writing stories, I used to be really into it and for some reason I woke up this AM with the urge to write.

No comments: