Sunday, May 26, 2013

Still in a writing slump

I feel so bad for my husband I have been in a writing slump, for over a month now I just don't have anything new or interesting to say. Plus I've been skipping my break at work (which was when I usually wrote.) He says he understands but it has to bother him that he gets skipped at mail time, I know how important mail is. I'm just sick of not being with my husband and having to communicate through letters. It sucks :(

It might make him feel better to know that, I've slacked on our blog as well.

We are crossing our fingers, there is a new prison opening in the early fall that is only 2 hours away. He put his name down as a volunteer to move when it opens. So we really hope so. Its been more than a year since I've seen him and me and Lily sure do miss those visit.

I do hope to get back to normal this week with the writing and the posting. 

No comments: