Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Seseme Street Goes to Prison

This episode unfortunately won't be airing on TV, but will be available on the kindle and for schools and caregivers. I keep checking Youtube in hopes that they will atleast put it on there, but so far nothing. However the website has several clips that piece together the episode   as well as several tips for explainng and helping a child through thist, and I"m a goober and can't watch it without crying. I wish they had this years ago, when we first started visiting Jody, it would have helped prepare Lily alot for the visiting process.

Heres the link to the site: http://www.sesamestreet.org/parents/topicsandactivities/toolkits/incarceration.

I hope to be able to get more from the site later on in the week when I'm off work.

No comments: