Monday, January 25, 2010

We Have a Release Date...

11/13/15. Yes its a long time, but something tangible I cna't help but feel a bit of excitment mixed with depression at the same time. But now I can start a count down. I try to not look at what all he will mess in the next 5 years 9 months and 2 weeks, b/c we have the rest of our lives to look forward to.

He is still waiting transferr out of bland, to a level four. I was looking for some "inside" info of the prisons, and I'm shocked by the lack of information. Like how they get classified the "point" system va uses, I am going to try to get my husband to send me his, and I can hopefully put a sample up. And hopefully he can tell me more about the "inside" part of where ever he is at. Which is one of the main reasons for posting the blog.

We were mostly just wonder about the classes they allow them to take, and the jobs availbe for him once he moves. And heck even the visits, if they are good or bad, kid friendly or not so much (I worry about our toddler, she is buck wild lol, like her daddy).

I wish I had more time to update, but between the kids school and work, I barely have 5 extra minutes.

Stay Strong everyone

2 comments:

OneMixedUpLady said...

08/07/2017 is "OUR" outdate!! Nice to have something to look forward to!

Unknown said...

It is and hopefully time will go by quickly for us all so they can get home where they belong :)