Saturday, November 24, 2012

only 3 more to go

Thanksgivings that is, till he is home. He is already getting impatient, I can only imagine what that last year is going to be like for us. Holiday's apart are very rough, but my girls keep going and focused on whats important. We've already got most the christmas stuff up. Sometimes I can't tell if it is getting easier or harder, all I know is it is what it is.

I know I don't update often, but I am really busy with other things and especially right now getting ready for christmas. I finally started seeing someone about the stress I've been under, not sure if it will help or not, its not like I can give up anything lol, I don't drink or do drugs, I just well eat way to much..That is something to work on.

As always I'll try to update more or try to get him to give a post. Happy belated thanksgiving everyone, I'm very thankful for all those that continue to read my blog :)

No comments: